There are many jobs that you can get in the waterway industry. You only need a few short requirements to be successful.
A fisherman is someone who captures fish and other animals from a body of water, some even do it for sport.
- Basic computer skill
- Heavy lifting
- Must be able to travel and work on the weekends
A Wire assistant is someone who deals with the wiring in cars, boats and other electronic based items.
- Verbal communication
- Degree in confidentiality and integrity
- High school diploma
Marine (boat & PWC) Mechanic / Technician
A Marine (boat & PWC) Mechanic / Technician is someone who works in repairing boats.
- Degree in technology
Cruise/ Shuttle Captain
A Captain is someone who runs a ship and keeps the order onboard.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3- 4 years as a deck crew member
- Hand-eye coordination
- Strong communication skills
- Mechanical ability
- Visual and hearing ability
A Rescue Diver is someone who rescues people or animals from water.
- Classroom hours
- Pool Training
- Open Water Training (Includes Night Operations)
- Scenario Training